Search This Blog

Saturday 7 April 2012

We must come back!

As you see I had a great time!!!

Vienna of Austria, wonderful place, wonderful people, wonderful landscapes!

Five really short days...! Amazing family who received me, amazing teachers always predisposed to help... Heated school, I mean, really heated, so nice!

It was an enriching and exciting experience, we met new mates that now we miss, we learned and we had a lot of fun, specially because the weather smiled to us during that time!

I personally loved the walk on nature and the walk on city! And some of Mozart's sweets!

And now, here we are, counting the days for your arrival!
I had a lovely time in Austria and I wish you all to have the same or better time like I had there when you come here!

Waiting for you...
Marta :)

7 comments:

  1. with arms wide open to all the good things in life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marta,
    Sorry for the delay...

    Thanks for bringing the weather with you ;-)
    We loved having you here. We miss you ALL.

    I'm so looking forward to Portugal now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are waiting for you here in Italy. We'll have fun together!
    We hope you enjoy Calabria as much as we enjoyed Austria :)
    Vittoria Ficchì..,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to seeing you here in Vibo,we're working hard on the project,hope you are too :D
    Sarah Conocchiella and Barbara Monteleone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls, I'm not going to Italy... but I'll wait for you here in Portugal, huge kisses :) !

    ReplyDelete